Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 Damper Kit Review
Basically, with this hydraulic damper, you can get a more realistic gas and (or) pedal feeling, is marketed as being for the brake pedal to give it the feel of a hydraulic brake but can be used in your gas pedal too. It does two things in order to improve your feelings, control the amount of pedal travel, and the Dampers firmness setting.
In addition of the pressure-sensitive load cell gives you the familiar feeling of a hydraulic brake, resistance can easily be changed by turning a knob and without the need of tools or to change the oil. This damper kit is the perfect upgrade for your ClubSport Pedals V3 and (inverted).
Installation is pretty straight forward without any surprises, ones you have firmness setting dialed in, which for most is between the one and two on the adjusting knob.
Will this product increase time lap ? The damper kit is one of those add on bits of Sim Racing hardware that you can defiantly live without, but after you installed won`t be any regrets. What you need to figure out is that extra $80 bucks you need to add this product into your system. Whorts the money? I Think is a yes, but if you are just figuring out you all system better expend your money some else.
The Buyer’s Guide and Review
Last modified: August 25 of 2020.
|Product Type||Pedal Accessory|
|Model||V3 Damper Kit|
|Pedals||Brake / Gas|
|Ready For||Clubsport Pedals V3|
|Product Page||Clubsport Pedals V3 Damper Kit|
Brief Design Overview
- Hydraulic brake feeling
- Adjustable Damper
- Compatible to Clubsport pedals V3
- More realistic gas pedal feeling
- Individual configuration
- Compatible to ClubSport Pedals V3 on brake and throttle pedals.
- Compatible to ClubSport Pedals V3 inverted on the throttle pedal.
- It is not compatible to any other pedals.
Full Feature List
- Can be used on the gas or brake pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3
- Can be used on the gas pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3 inverted
- Provides the feeling of a hydraulic brake
- Adds little mechanical resistance for more realism on the throttle
- Fully adjustable dampening strength by turning a knob
What is included?
- 1x Damper
- 1x Damper Nut (pre-assembled)
- 1x Pedal Arm Link (pre-assembled)
- 1x Mounting Bracket
- 1x Mounting Screws Bag
- 1x Allen Key
- 1x Quick Guide
- Only Racing Wheel | | $79.95 (Update)
It definitely a nice addition for your pedals set if you are after that extra bit of experience or performance gain, this product adds a real Hydraulic brake feeling into the system, but don`t get me wrong, this stand along installation won’t make you instantly break your time-lap, It basically improves your brake feeling. That it.