Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit Review
ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit
Essentially what this product does is, increasing the brake pressure point feeling by reducing the brake pedal travel and providing a higher brake pressure capability. The fundamental of this technology is based on the principle that the human body memorizes muscle tension much better than foot position. This is why all car brakes measure the pressure and not the travel. Race and F1 cars have almost no travel at all.
You can adjust your brake pressure changing in the 8 resistance and travel options available and playing in the combinations of the green for fine-tuning and red Elastomer with slightly softer material for more general pressure adjustments springs.
Both the red and green elastomer comes with two different sizes ( 13mm and 12 mm ) as well as a thinner and softer one, I don’t know, but seems too many “combinations” in place for me, though if we compare this product with the damper Kit available for the V3 Pedals set as well, this is by far or at least the most beneficial and cheapest one, with that in mind and taking the time to adjusts everything as you like, might worth your efforts.
The Buyer’s Guide and Review
Last modified: November 23 of 2020.
|Product Type||Pedal Accessories|
|Model||V3 Brake Performance Kit|
|Ready For||ClubSport Pedale V3 / Inverted|
|Product Page||V3 Brake Performance Kit|
It will save you from having a bad time in the installation process, I’m not saying it’s hard to install but can be tricky in some points.
Brief Design Overview
- Gain the maximum advantage
- Compatible to Clubsport pedals V3
- Installed at the preload screw
- Mix & Match!
- Green elastomer spring
- Red elastomer spring
- ClubSport Pedale V3
- ClubSport Pedale V3 inverted
Full Feature List
- Can be used with the brake pedal on ClubSport Pedals V3 (inverted)
- Conveys the feeling of a brake pressure point like in a racing car
- The pedal travel and resistance can be adjusted by combining the different degrees of hardness and diameters of the elastomer springs together with the PU foam
- very easy to lubricate and very durable, with a life cycle of well over 1 million braking operations
- Elastomer springs made from the high-end material Eladur, “made in Germany”
- There are many possible combinations of elastomer springs. This comparison table should give you an impression of the effects of the different combinations:
What is included?
Note: ClubSport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Pedals V3 Inverted (not included) are a mandatory requirement for using the ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit.
- 2x elastomer spring red Ø13 x 20 mm
- 1x elastomer spring red Ø12 x 20 mm
- 2x elastomer spring green Ø13 x 20 mm
- 1x elastomer spring green Ø12 x 20 mm
- 1x polyurethane spring (PU foam) Ø13.5 x 15 mm
- 1x bottle of lithium grease for the elastomer springs
- 1x quick start guide
Only Racing Wheel | | $29.95 (Update)
Buy In Fanatec
All these add-ons along with the Load Cell Kit let you modulate your brake and acceleration input more accurately with the aim of reducing lap times as well as improve consistency. I think is a nice and cheap addition for your sim racing pedals and price isn’t bad a lot too, what you will need is time and patience for adjustments.
Clubsport Pedals Brake Performance kit
Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit29.95
- Can be used on the brake pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3 (inverted)
- Provides a realistic brake point pressure feeling
- Adjustable in pedal travel and resistance ( Mixing)
- Easy to lubricate and super durable
- high-end material Eladur, “made in Germany
- Can be extremely complicated to install and adjust as the pressure you like.