Gran Turismo™ DD Pro! REVEALED
The official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo®. Combining PlayStation®5 console performance with FANATEC® Direct Drive technology was revealed, Prices Start from $700.
Pre-order yours for just 699,95 $/€* on November 26th for March 2022 delivery.
The Buyer’s Guide and Review
Last modified: November 26 of 2021.
|Product Type||Racing Wheel|
|Model||Gran Turismo™ DD Pro!|
|Editorial Rating||9.5 Stars / 10|
|Ready For||PlayStation®5 console / PlayStation®4 / PC|
|Product Page||Fanatec Gran Turismo DD PRO|
Brief Design Overview
- Technology revolution: Introducing the next generation of Direct Drive force-feedback exclusively design for the Gran Turismo title in mind.
- Variety of torques thanks to the new 100% custom-made motor, specifically designed for sim racing.
- Up to 8 Nm of torque.
- Designed by Polyphony Digital.
- Designed for Gran Turismo in mind.
- Compact and responsive: 280 mm rim diameter and round shape are suitable for a wide variety of vehicles.
- Strong, high-precision, two-pedal set.
PS5: Yes PS4: Yes PS3: No
Xbox: No Xbox Series X: No
Note: Compatibility with other platforms depends on the used steering wheel. For more information, please check the product page of the steering wheel you plan to use.
The Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base is compatible with the entire Fanatec ecosystem, including
- All Fanatec Podium Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec CSL Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec Pedals
- All Fanatec Shifters
- Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake
- Boost Kit 180
What is included?
- Gran Turismo™ DD Pro direct drive wheelbase
- Steering wheel for Gran Turismo DD Pro
- Pedals for Gran Turismo DD Pro (two-pedal set)
- Table clamp
- 90W power supply (regional)
- 4x T-nuts for rail mount system
- USB cable (Type-C to Type-A)
- RJ12 connection cable for pedals
- Pedal spacers for hard-mounting
- Torx Key
- Quick Guide
Frequently Ask Questions ( FAQ)
FAQ Number #1
Answer number 1
FAQ Number #1
Answer number 2
- Related Product